Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

I miss him...

User Profile: amusingSpruce5363
amusingSpruce5363 2 days ago

After 5 years, I finally got to talk to a guy, I started to have feelings.

My family started tormenting me and I had to goodbye without wanting to.

He never gave me a second chance...

Should I be mad or still hopeful?

2
User Profile: AsherTree
AsherTree 2 days ago

@amusingSpruce5363

You didn't supply enough information to come to any conclusions..

Perhaps you should talk to a listener if you would like to or give more information here..🌲

User Profile: amusingSpruce5363
amusingSpruce5363 OP 2 days ago

I want to know if I should let him go, or wait if he answers my emails... Or just let him go? It is difficult to know, with how it ended.

He told me if we had problems we could talk about them, but then he just got angry and never responded back...