Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

So my boyfriend told me I still wanna be with you but no talk

User Profile: greenTriangle1587
greenTriangle1587 February 5th, 2025

So me and my boyfriend we are dating since April 2024, I liked a guy before for 3 years. My boyfriend asked me to block him multiple times even though we don’t talk , when my boyfriend found out that I didn’t block him yet . He told me you’ve emotionally cheated me . He said we can never go back to how we were you don’t deserve my efforts. I love him so much I don’t know what to do or how to make him talk again . I’ve asked sorry multiple times yet it didn’t work .

3
User Profile: Iambosslady
Iambosslady February 8th, 2025

@greenTriangle1587 when it's over leave don't continue watering dead flowers ‼️

1 reply
User Profile: wallflowerloki
wallflowerloki February 8th, 2025

The problem is not starting it even if they am being making the moment as creepyð¥²

load more
User Profile: wallflowerloki
wallflowerloki February 8th, 2025

Heyy am extremely sorry I mistakenly commented on your post. I saw a another thread but commented on yoursð¥´. Am new to this app. Now not even know how to delete itð¤¡