Advice Please
Looking for advice please I am (17 FM) I am going through problems with my ex. A few month ago she made me block my two bestfriend s.
I know it’s my fault for doing it but I felt like I had to especially since I’ve known this girl since middle school (5 years) and I love her so much. I wish it wasn’t so toxic, she misunderstood a lot and basically didn’t like them and had me block them. I know it wasn’t right and it wasn’t healthy it was so toxic for me to block them and I regret it and miss them so much. I argued with her today and she mentioned that if I try to fix it with them because I told her that I felt so bad for doing that to them she said that it would be messed up between us for good.I feel like she’s doing it on purpose..
I unblocked my ex bsf today and she immediately texted me which I didn’t respond. She misses me and even tho i blocked her she needs her bestfriend. I miss them both so much and wanna reach out and fix it but i’m torn between my relationship.
If anyone could help me please I could use it so so much I need advice, I have no one to talk to. I feel like we are so toxic and unhealthy we don’t even have friends we only have eachother so I have nobody to talk to.
We are basically taking a break and we aren’t worrying about eachother now, and we are focusing on ourselves, but I know we won’t get to try again if I make the decision to go back to my friends because she says they are apart of the past.
I want her as my girlfriend because I love her but i also want my bestfriends back and I can only have one.. what should i do? I feel better now that we are having space I feel free and okay and not trapped but i love her and don’t wanna mess it up or hurt her feeling it would hurt bad to see her move on.
@willingWatermelon472
Well hopefully in time you can recover your friends.
If you put distance between someone you care about they may find others to fill the void..
You had your reasons and your feelings are valid..
Life can get messy sometimes, we got your back here🌲