Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

If a guys says: “I care for you immensely,” does that mean he’s in love with you?

User Profile: mangoicecream26
mangoicecream26 January 4th, 2022

Here’s a bit of background:


  • I started talking to a guy in august, but due to a number of differences we both agreed to be friends in October
  • It’s clear he still has feelings, just yesterday he said: “you love and adore me”
  • He also talks to me 24/7, calls me when he senses I’m annoyed, told me he misses me, and asked if I was going to kiss him on New Years @ 12
1
User Profile: halcyonCloud2036
halcyonCloud2036 January 5th, 2022

@mangoicecream26

I think one way to approach this is....what do YOU want? Do you love him? Do you want him to be in love with you?

Those are important things to consider and then maybe be direct and ask him what these things really mean to him too.

Best of luck ❤️