Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

I found pictures of my little sister on my boyfriend's phone.

User Profile: strawbrryskies
strawbrryskies September 9th, 2021

I don't know if this is the right place for this, I don't know what to do. I just need anybody to help me feel like I'm not going insane. Me and my boyfriend live together at his parents house. We've had our issues but never for anything huge, and I haven't ever had a reason to distrust him. He is 21. I'm 19. I recently had my sister (13) over at my house. We hung out for a few hours, my boyfriend was around at the time.


Tonight I couldn't sleep, I'm moving out in a week, nothing bad, We weren't breaking up I was just moving in with roommates and he was staying at his parents. He had fallen asleep with a YouTube video playing, I went to pause the video. I don't know why, but I opened up the photos app on his phone. I usually don't get to see his pictures, because he doesn't take a lot, and when he does usually forget to share them.


I saw two pictures of my sister, from behind, from the day we hung out. He had been sitting at the top of the stairs while we had been in the bathroom dying her hair. One of the photos I was in, one I was not. Both of them were not of us, but of the lower half of our bodies. I was confused. There were a couple pictures of his dog, but no other pictures of me and my sister. I didn't seem like accidental shots either. I went into his deleted folder, and I found several more, close up shots, of my sisters butt. Taken from behind, she clearly didn't know about them. they all look zoomed in, as if he had been taking them from the top of the stairs through the banister.


I was so shocked, I didn't know what to think. I flipped on the lights and woke him up, and asked why they were on his phone. he said he didn't know, he didn't remember taking them. then he said they were accidental, that he had taken a bunch of random spam on accident, and deleted it when he was looking through his pictures and realized. I don't understand how you can have six "accidental" pictures like that. I flipped out, I took pictures of his phone with the photos, I'm deleted them all off of his phone. he freaked, got really angry, then he grabbed me. he didn't hurt me that bad, but he was really angry and pushed me up against a wall.


he is currently sleeping upstairs In a different room, texting me about how I shouldn't have been snooping through his phone, how he doesn't have to be okay with accusing me of something horrible, how he respects my sister. I don't know what to think. I don't know what to do. I feel like I'm going insane.

2
User Profile: enthusiasticRedscarf3102
enthusiasticRedscarf3102 September 9th, 2021

Your sister is too young for him to be taking pictures of her from behind, or getting pictures of her butt first of all. And secondly, I don’t know why he would have those pictures in his phone of her. Hope this helps!

User Profile: strawbrryskies
strawbrryskies OP September 9th, 2021

He keeps telling me they were accidental and that's why he deleted them. And that he didn't hide anything from me, because he didn't have any bad intentions. I really want that to be true but I don't know how I can believe him.

load more