Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Is average penis guy look masculine, beautiful acceptable for women with large labia (or in general)?

User Profile: lookaround007
lookaround007 September 14th, 2017

Hi Everyone

I hope I get answers helping conquering my fears. I need someone help me here. One of the reason I sign up on this site discuss with women, start to know understand how women thinks and what they really wants in life and expect from men. With that I need understand what women thinks about "small penis size".

Question 1:
What is small ect.. Which I now worries about still for 45 years certain masculanity traits/ men like me (look at heading of the website)

Please be not offend but here my questions. Please answer each one;
- My penis is only 5inch (13cm) erect and straight and hard. and about 3.5 cm width. That is if you make an "O" (OH) with your thumb and finger, putting your finger in the between the tip of your thumb and where the thumb bend on the inside - a medium O (OH). Not a full one finger tip to finger tip.

That is all I have to satisfy a women, so to get some perspective from women :
Question 2) is my penis average or small in length or girth?
Question 3) If you have sex with a man with my penis size will such a man be able to satisfy you sexually? - given foreplay first till you orgams first then when vagina contracts, the put in penisso that the vagina can "feel" the penis. Otherwise the penis will feel too small or not fit? Or will quickie still be felt inside?

Question 4)
- Does my penis look masculine given the dimensions I have given you?

Question 5)
- Does my penis look beautiful from a women perspective? When will a man's penis look beautiful?

Question 6)
- Does my penis look desireable in that sense? (For example in the same way, women wants to look and feel desirebale towards and be complimented by men, so also men wants to feel like that too!)

Question 7)
Given above answers and you can talk from your own experience and probably also on behalf of your women-friends : Let say you date someone which my "size" down there will that then be acceptable in a sense or that it is not a negative?

Question 8)
I do have also another set of questions related to this but on the women side of things how compatibility works. In the past I did fear /drawback on dating women if a women do have big labia, or fear that this mean or correlate she wants a man with a big penis? By the way I love it alots if a women have extra hanging out, bigger the better. I do not want women to have those labiaplasty - bcs I love it the way it is. Some men do not but - "I DO!" - So does not matter the size or shape or colour for women down there in case like some also do have a complex about it due to media portray all women is flat down there. whereas it is not and some women feel insecure about it. The reality is there are lots of men like it have it like a flower. So is there any correlation or expectaion that if a women is larger down there she also wants a man who has a bigger member?

Question 9)
So on my side down there it then is to a man's benefit if a women do have more "bigger labia areas" to foreplay with? I just reason logical here - So for a man with average size down their it is a bonus if she has something extra. So a man that is average down their will be able to satisfy a women which is larger in that domain? So here a male with average size penis would be confident he have enough to satisfy her?

I will be honored if you may answer my questions step by step you can help me peel off this onion.


Regards
Thanks for your considerate replies.

1