Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Boyfriend saving girls pictures on instagram

User Profile: lavenderSummer225
lavenderSummer225 July 14th, 2022

So I’ve been with my boyfriend for over 4years now and we had such a strong relationship up until now, I’m head over heels in love with this boy and engaged to be married. Ever since we’ve been together he never really openly let’s me touch his phone or go on it very much which starts to put doubts in my head thinking what is there to hide? So I did check his phone and I found pictures of girls in bikinis/ half naked saved on his instagram. Ever since then I’ve felt so insecure, jealous and paranoid and have just been overthinking so much. Like why would someone your so deeply in love with feel it’s okay to save pictures of other girls on his phone. I can’t really get my head around it and I don’t know how I can get back to being confident and myself again, any advice and thoughts would help :) thanks x

3
User Profile: SP2022sass
SP2022sass July 15th, 2022

@lavenderSummer225

Four years is a lot of time. I know it took me a while to heal. At times, those thoughts creep back in. I have written on my mirror positive things that help me through those moments. I was married, and he ended up having an affair. If this felt like a soccer punch to the gut, don't get married as later it may be him having an affair and it's more of feeling like your beating heart is ripped out and the world around you goes on but you stand still like a statue. My advice is to leave. It will hurt but you are better off without him.

User Profile: StarrrGirl20
StarrrGirl20 July 15th, 2022

@lavenderSummer225

Have you considered talking to him about it? If there is something that causes you to feel uncomfortable and upset, not only that but it also has caused your self-confidence to deteriorate, i believe it should be addressed. Nobody deserves to feel insecure due to the actions of their loved ones. I am sorry to hear that you are going through this. I hope you find your way through this, remember to always stay strong but to always validate your feelings and cope with them as well.

User Profile: elizzaAAA
elizzaAAA February 16th, 2023

I think you need to talk to him. Also using *** web viewer you can view the profiles of these girls and understand what kind of relationship they have