Husband went to friends house, but friend wasn't there, friends mom was...
My husband spent at least 10 minutes inside with his mom apparently trying to figure out where his friends was. But my husband first told me he went inside a day after going by his friend's house. Now normally I wouldn't think much of that but last week my husband told me if I wanted to be an "adult webcam model" to bring in some extra money I could.
Is this just... idk weird to anyone else?
Has there been any past infidelities? If so, that last will eat you up inside no matter what.
If you're truly worried about it, ask him point blank & Guage his reaction and response to the question.
I've been through 3 infidelities with my husband (the latest one has separated us) & it's better to be able to talk about it than to keep it inside and continue to question everything!
@AltF28,
might be what he asked u turns him on, as we all have our fantasies.
As for the rest, I have no idea why ub should be concerned.
Overthinking only WILL cause issues.
You can ask him about his visit to his friend's house.
I agree with the above, simply inquire and be genuinely curious (as I’m sure you are) about why he’s asking and the idea behind it. No harm in doing a little digging, it may even lead to improved communication and understanding of his thoughts and desires and can help other parts of the relationship hopefully.