I can't stand that feeling of blaming and anger and injustice
DinaElwy
February 10th, 2020
When I learned today that I will not receive my salary except at the end of this month; I was supposed to receive it last month, I carried out a massive revolution and went to the last employee who dealt with him in the salary procedures and shouted at him and insulted him strongly. Then I went away and started crying. When I calmed down, another employee took me to apologize to the employee I insulted, and I apologized and I feel that it is not enough. I feel wronged by the salary delay and feel disappointed with myself because I insulted someone else that I can still stop blaming myself. I feel very stressed and I cannot breathe and nothing makes me improve. I can still hear his voice telling me how dare you talk to me like this.