Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

I caught my bf having sex with a lady

User Profile: Lauralean0429
Lauralean0429 May 24th, 2022

Hi I’m Laura, I caught my bf had sex with a lady he lives with through their chat, and I’m confused to what to do. Should o stay in the relationship or leave and he has been begging me since

so should I ask him to send the lady away and continue the relationship or I should just leave them and leave the relationship

Ps: He and the lady lives together ( he’s like helping her because she doesn’t have money to rent an apartment and she’s a student)

7

absolutely do NOT stay! he’s disrespected you in the worst way possible for someone in a relationship and has shown you he doesn’t love you enough! you deserve so much better and there’s so many people out there better than that!

1 reply
User Profile: bubblegumGuy31
bubblegumGuy31 May 24th, 2022

@straightforwardBeechwood6877

1 reply
User Profile: bubblegumGuy31
bubblegumGuy31 May 24th, 2022

I agree. No point in staying

load more
User Profile: MarisolRodriguez
MarisolRodriguez June 15th, 2022

Some people love open relationships, it can be alot of fun. So if she wants that then she should let her boyfriend continue having sex with her. If she doesn't like the life style then she should find someone else.

load more
User Profile: Tofy1997
Tofy1997 May 24th, 2022

Leave him surely


User Profile: PumpkabooKayla
PumpkabooKayla May 26th, 2022

If cheating is a boundary that you don’t want crossed, there is no shame in leaving. You’re not obligated to give a second chance if you are not feeling that desire. Plus, statistically, most cheaters do cheat again. If you want to be with him and he’s willing to cut all ties and meet your other reconciliation requests, you can try it if it’s something you really want. I recommend researching “Chump Lady” - she has a good book and website about the effects that infidelity has on a person that could help you think through things.

User Profile: MarisolRodriguez
MarisolRodriguez June 15th, 2022

If him cheating makes you sick then leave him. If you enjoy the fact that he's having sex with other women and it seems like it's fun to you then stay. I know some people like open relationships so if your that type of girl then by all means let him have his fun. It's sex after all right? It's not like he is falling in love with her? If your too worried just find someone else. But if he really loves you he should talk with you about why he is having sex with her in the first place. Is it for love or just for sex? And you decide if you should consider him your boyfriend or have an open relationship with him.