I fear my ex-friends will gossip about me, what do I do?
A lot of my ex friends were mean to me and gossiped behind my back secretly both when we were and were not friends. I fear that they'll do something really bad cause I told them my secrets back when we were friends. Don't get me wrong, I don't hate them and I truly do care about their well being. I want both of us to be in good terms, but I can't. They won't talk to me heck, not even face me. What do I do in a situation like this?
@EpitomeOfTrash hey there! welcome to the relationship and friendship community.
i can imagine it must be scary to fear being gossiped about behind your back by ex-friends. Secrets should definitely still be held for ourselves, even after a breakup. Did you talk to them about this? Maybe if you confront them about it, you are able to end in good terms. What do you think?
Love, Avery