Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

I have feelings for someone but idk if they feel the same and its messing me up

User Profile: MetalFan2018
MetalFan2018 September 26th, 2018

First of all i'm new to all this forum stuff, literally joined this site today so apologies if I do anything wrong like...

So I am gonna start this off by saying I have had many crushes before and been in a few relationships and none of them have quite messed me up as this. There is a girl in most of my classes, I'll refer to her a L, and as time has gone on over these last 2/3 Years I have started to feel a connection between us. I have no idea what it is or why it's there it just is, as I previously said I have been through crushes and a couple of relationships and none of them had made me feel this way. Everytime I see her I get all nervous that im gonna mess up, I get jealous of other guys when they talk to her, I get so happy when she replies to my messages, I haven't a clue why I've started to feel like this. Then there's the fact that I haven't got the courage to do anything about it like I havent been able to ask her out let alone the fact I have plans to ask her to prom later next year. I just feel like she doesn't like me back but I think I've fallen for her but I have no courage because I feel like I already know the answer to either of those questions. Idk I'm probably blowing this way out of proportion and wasted everybody who reads this' time so sorry I guess.

6
User Profile: 1Cutecinnamonbaby
1Cutecinnamonbaby September 27th, 2018

I can understood what your going though. My crush, unfortunately, moved away across the US to California before I could work up the nerve to tell him. So the best advice I think I can give you is to tell her! Not only does it give you a sense of closure {knowing you've told her and the ball is now in her court}, and it takes a huge burden off your shoulders.

User Profile: MetalFan2018
MetalFan2018 OP September 27th, 2018

@1Cutecinnamonbaby alright I see what you are saying but I have no idea how to work up the courage to do it like, I have PTSD which is a pain in itself let alone when trying to do something like this, got any tips at all? :/

User Profile: 1Cutecinnamonbaby
1Cutecinnamonbaby September 27th, 2018

@MetalFan2018, as far as your PTSD goes, I can't give you any advice on that. Expect for just bresthe and take one step at a time. I know it's not much, but I hope it helps?....

User Profile: MetalFan2018
MetalFan2018 OP September 27th, 2018

@1Cutecinnamonbaby I will have to put it into practice if things get too chaoctic, but I'm sure it should help, can't see why it wouldnt, thank you :)

load more
load more
load more
User Profile: 1Cutecinnamonbaby
1Cutecinnamonbaby September 27th, 2018

Also, I just want to wish you the best of luck. I hope she goes out with you!smileyyeswink

User Profile: gregariousAcai1247
gregariousAcai1247 September 27th, 2018

@MetalFan2018 I totally get how you feel. My experience is that asking is always better. Even the worst outcome-- i.e a rejection, is better than this state of being "messed up."

I hope it goes well for you, but even if it does not, you'll be able to get on with your life.