Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Should I give love a second chance?

User Profile: ethan1990
ethan1990 September 17th, 2018

Three years ago, I got the most painful break-up for me. It broke me into pieces, made me stopped believing in the magic of love and isolates myself from people around me. I even stopped seeing and dating women in that span of years. Yet, that experience gave me a clearer picture of what love really is. It somehow made me realize and understand things.

In my first month of working here in Colombia as a factory worker, I have met many beautiful women with really admiring attitudes. But I have always known that friendliness and sweetness are natural for Colombian women and I should not misinterpret that. For a year, I did not turn a head to any of these women until I met this amazing girl. We exchanged messages and she caught me off guard. Shes an independent woman, very industrious and I like her.

Now that I think I have finally been through the rock bottom, I think Im ready to give love a try again. What do you guys think?

2
User Profile: AveryLove
AveryLove September 17th, 2018

@ethan1990 hey there darling! glad you came here today.

first of all i want you to know that i am deeply sorry for your past experience and that you didnt deserve to go through this in any way *huggles*.

i understand it can be quite frightening to love again after you ve experienced the hurtful side of it.

Well, unfortunately we cant tell you what to do but i want you to know that im really proud of you for being here at this very point today and showing your braveness and that you dont want to give up on love. In my opinion, you d definitely deserve someone who treats you good and shows you the beautiful side of love. I know a little thought i once lived by (in a kind of similar situation):

The thing is, if we dont try to make new experiences, we cant make more good ones you know? Unfortunately, we cant stop ourselves in life to fall and to sometimes make the wrong decisions and honestly, thats okay. Because we all come to a point where we all say that all these past bad experiences dont matter anymore because we made so many new beautiful ones.

at the end of the day, if you want to give it a try or not, that is your choice to make and no one else should choose that for you. I am sure whatever you choose to, it ll be the right thing and we have your back through it all.

Love and wishing you the best - Hope3729

User Profile: easyWater4109
easyWater4109 September 24th, 2018

Yes, of course! Go for it!!