Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Why does he make me feel like I'm in the wrong

User Profile: Charlotte1997
Charlotte1997 May 18th, 2017

Me and my partner have been together over a year now and 3 months into our relationship I feel pregnant being a huge stress..

he started being secretive and posting pictures with other girls yet promised me he'd never cheat

he's also always kick off about it.. because of my paranoia..

he always makes me feel guilty.. for the way I feel

and then also makes me feel guilty when I lie too him that I'm okay..

i so want to be done with him.. so often but I care so much and that's my problem I want too give up but he saved me from a previous abusesive relationship and I owe him my life for that..

some days are better than others but he can see how distanced I've become from him..

1