Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

living with my ex and other hardships

User Profile: Prefectporcelain23
Prefectporcelain23 July 13th, 2021

I'm in this constant state of confusion. To point I dont even understand what's going on. Summary of my life. Im living with my ex who has multi personality disorder, and he either okay we are broken up, fights, or forgotten we broke up. On top of it I lost my job and been applying for jobs like crazy. Had few interviews but no luck. My ex still my friend helping me out with support (when he is himself ). But at same time I been talking with this other man. We are good friends he's been understanding with my life and we click. When we "did it" i came home my roommate was pissed said I cheated. and now I feel guilt and confusion. I know we aren't together but without my ex I have no home. Im at stand still and man I been seeing I been distance cause its not fair to him. My family hates me ex won't help (plus I moved hours away from them and old good friends) I feel alone and stuck at home. I just donate plasma. apply for jobs. Liveing with and ex I never know what personality ill get. My depression is high.

2
User Profile: dynamicPine3564
dynamicPine3564 July 13th, 2021

Don't worry you and I have the same problem, I quitted my high profile job because I couldn't handle the stress and in return lost my family and friends with no savings with me mid month...

1 reply
User Profile: Prefectporcelain23
Prefectporcelain23 OP July 13th, 2021

Thanks for making me feel not alone. I wish you will and everything works out for you. <3

load more