Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

friendships as a catholic teen

User Profile: violettta
violettta March 9th, 2025

I wish I could find more friends my age (18) who share similar christian/catholic values 😞 I have quite an internet presence and talk to a lot of people online but I feel so different and disconnected from most of my 'peers' who I meet

4
User Profile: CheeryMango
CheeryMango March 13th, 2025

It's hard when it feels like you're out of sync with your peers, even when you're connecting with people online. But your values and beliefs are a part of what makes you unique and valuable, and you're not alone in seeking like-minded people.

User Profile: yahwehluv
yahwehluv December 22nd, 2025

@violettta i am a 26 year old christian with bible study experience if you ever want to reach out!

User Profile: discreetWest3301
discreetWest3301 February 24th

I'm also a teenager and I'm Catholic. It would be cool to talk if you want to. 

@violettta Hello, would love to be mates. Please message me! Sancta Maria, ora pro nobis