Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Jesus loves us for who we really are, not just cause we look good on the outside.

User Profile: tryingtosurvive2024
tryingtosurvive2024 December 26th, 2024

I am sitting here all alone.  Looking at one of my youtube channels, and looking the recommended videos.  Observing what I find attractive, and what I don't.  Sometimes pretty people have a dark heart, while the less attractive have a good heart.  Once in a blue moon you might find someone that is both beautiful on the outside and in on the inside too.  When you do that is an amazing find.  But I believe that just like Jesus loved everyone so much that He gave His life, and came back to life, so everyone can have an opportunity to have eternal life one day.  It is important to learn to look to the heart of people.  I for one don't want to be too superficial with people.

Psalm 139

For the director of music. Of David. A psalm.

1 You have searched me, Lord,
    and you know me.
2 You know when I sit and when I rise;
    you perceive my thoughts from afar.
3 You discern my going out and my lying down;
    you are familiar with all my ways.
4 Before a word is on my tongue
    you, Lord, know it completely.
5 You hem me in behind and before,
    and you lay your hand upon me.
6 Such knowledge is too wonderful for me,
    too lofty for me to attain.

7 Where can I go from your Spirit?
    Where can I flee from your presence?
8 If I go up to the heavens, you are there;
    if I make my bed in the depths, you are there.
9 If I rise on the wings of the dawn,
    if I settle on the far side of the sea,
10 even there your hand will guide me,
    your right hand will hold me fast.
11 If I say, “Surely the darkness will hide me
    and the light become night around me,”
12 even the darkness will not be dark to you;
    the night will shine like the day,
    for darkness is as light to you.

13 For you created my inmost being;
    you knit me together in my mother’s womb.
14 I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made;
    your works are wonderful,
    I know that full well.
15 My frame was not hidden from you
    when I was made in the secret place,
    when I was woven together in the depths of the earth.
16 Your eyes saw my unformed body;
    all the days ordained for me were written in your book
    before one of them came to be.
17 How precious to me are your thoughts,[a] God!
    How vast is the sum of them!
18 Were I to count them,
    they would outnumber the grains of sand—
    when I awake, I am still with you.

19 If only you, God, would slay the wicked!
    Away from me, you who are bloodthirsty!
20 They speak of you with evil intent;
    your adversaries misuse your name.
21 Do I not hate those who hate you, Lord,
    and abhor those who are in rebellion against you?
22 I have nothing but hatred for them;
    I count them my enemies.
23 Search me, God, and know my heart;
    test me and know my anxious thoughts.
24 See if there is any offensive way in me,
    and lead me in the way everlasting.

9
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 December 29th, 2024

@tryingtosurvive2024 I only thought there was bad ugly hearts for many years. But now I know there are more good people than bad ❤ trust is hard for many people🙁 it's not easy thing to get passed. But you seem to be a lot like me, just want to spread love and kindness🙂 and that's a great trait to have, I hope we never loose it ❤

User Profile: tryingtosurvive2024
tryingtosurvive2024 OP December 29th, 2024

@Tinywhisper11  I don't think you got to worry about losing that.  As long as Jesus is in your heart, the holy spirit will help you keep that in you.  💖

User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 December 29th, 2024

@tryingtosurvive2024 thankyou ❤❤ your so sweet ❤

But I have to confess, I've had a Rocky road with religion. And I now believe in God, angels and heaven ❤🙂 I hope that's ok with you

User Profile: tryingtosurvive2024
tryingtosurvive2024 OP December 29th, 2024

@Tinywhisper11  Jesus is God.  The Holy Spirit is God.  God the father is God.  Angels is a creation of God.  Heaven is where we go when this life is over.  Am I supposed to have a problem with this?  🤪

User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 December 29th, 2024

@tryingtosurvive2024 🙂❤ thankyou ❤ 

User Profile: tryingtosurvive2024
tryingtosurvive2024 OP December 29th, 2024

@Tinywhisper11  I encourage you to keep reading and studying religion.  It takes a life time, and you will never know it all.  It's a journey.  Your views will evolve over time.  It's all apart of the journey.  ((((hugs)))  I'm your friend as long as you want it.  (((hugs)))

User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 December 29th, 2024

@tryingtosurvive2024 how long do I want your friendship🤔🤔🤔 um...🤔🤔🤔um... Let me think🤔🤔🤔🤔 um🤔🤔 forever and ever amen😁

User Profile: tryingtosurvive2024
tryingtosurvive2024 OP December 29th, 2024

@Tinywhisper11  That is the way it is with me too.  I want my friendships to last forever.  🥰

User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 December 29th, 2024

@tryingtosurvive2024 ❤😁❤

load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more