I have a high social anxiety and depresiff symptoms
Hi everyone, I hope someone return to me. All things started with school issues with friend like kidding on me,death threats and self isolation. O have not found any friend at my last year. Normaly I had a close friends before to move new city. Than I had argued with one of my best friends, I have maden huge mistake and finalley our friendship were end. I felt so lonely at my collage first year and I had a family issues for my hypervigilans and agitasions. Finally I decaed to end of my life however it was not easy. I had a several suicide attempts and Sometimes I had a suicidal thoughts. I had a started to job end of my first year than I couldn't focus on job and they fired me but I could find another. I embrassed and my anxiety has became higher and higher every new day. I shared to decion on end of my job and my parents yelled me and I had a huge anxiety attack. After the job experience I couldn't feel safe anymore I became terriable situation and everyday I thought suicide again and again. I talked on my suicidal thought with my pyschiatrys and him couldn't help. Most terryfaing thing for me he suggested euthanasia,if I have a another chance. I changed my doctor but it were not helpfull,she tucked me pysciatric hospital and worst part is my roommate think I will diy or he shared his hospital experiance. I saw ECT procec with my eye on the patient or I have staied with some old criminals. Finally my anxiety had been turning panix attac however my doctor thougt(I am not sure) it was pyschotix symptoms. And supriese I had been taken false treatmen. I had learn this were false after exit the hospital and changed my doctire. I have lost my appatiet on life. Than I have tried suicide again. Now I don't have a suicidal thougts but I am depres and I can't feel the safe.
@friendlySpruce3070
Dear Beloved,
I can feel your pain. It can be extremely painful to go through so much in life. It is understandable to feel unsafe after going through such painful experiences.
I am glad that you currently do not have suicidal thoughts. Please continue talking openly with your psychiatrist about all your thoughts, anxiety, and panic attacks. If you feel that your suicidal thoughts return or you feel the urge to hurt yourself, please immediately share this with your family. Do not struggle with such painful thoughts alone.
Spend time with your mind. Think of questions such as: What makes me feel sad? What can I do to bring myself relief? What has been hurting me? What do I want in my life? What do I think has been missing?
Focus on what you have and what you can do to make yourself feel better. Comparing your life with others can intensify sadness. Refrain from doing anything that makes you feel sad.
Whenever you feel like hurting yourself, ask yourself questions such as: Do I really want to act on this thought? What can I do right now to reduce my suffering? Who can I talk to right now? Can I stay with someone I trust until this feeling becomes less intense? What support can I ask for?
All these questions may help you reconsider your thoughts about harming yourself. Please do not face these painful moments alone.