Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

I went to the hospital the other day and they did not take me seriously

User Profile: iftheresafuturenow
iftheresafuturenow February 26th, 2024

On Saturday night I took an overdose amount of my prescription medication and ending up going in an ambulance to the ER. They asked me why I did what I did, and I was honest with them. Told them I wanted myself and wanted to die. They just sent me home. No resources or anything. I don’t know what else I can do to make them take me seriously. I’m very afraid of what will happen…

3
User Profile: Cetel
Cetel February 27th, 2024

@iftheresafuturenow go into the chat queue here on the site, friend :) having someone who will happily listen to what's going on in your mind will help tremendously with what you're going through

User Profile: Tabbycat90
Tabbycat90 February 28th, 2024

hi there! Find a good psychiatrist... I found one and am now free from suicidal thoughts... psychologists or counselors are also good...