Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Trigger warning

Hello I am now , i am thirteen And I self harm and i'm trying to stop , and i'm very perplexed on how to I've heard people tell me that it's super. Easy to stop and they stopped like. It was nothing that I was being dramatic and I was just faking to get attention, but im wondering if something's just wrong with me, and that's why I can't stop and I've been so stressed out cause my ex Friend told the school that I self harm and they keep bullying me calling me a faker and hitting my cuts I just self armed on my thigh before I wrote this And the best way I could describe it is my thigh looks like it went through a paper shredder And I wanna stop so bad, I don't want to have my thighs and my wrists have dried blood on them all the time.I just wanted to end , but I don't know how to stop.

3
User Profile: AsherTree
AsherTree Sunday

@braveLand4523

To stop SH you have to address the reasons your doing it in the first place.. I would start with talking with some listeners to discover why you do it in the first place. 

Good luck on your journey 🌲 

User Profile: braveLand4523
braveLand4523 OP 1 hour ago

That is a good idea thank you alot 😁

load more
User Profile: brenbird
brenbird 3 days ago

@braveLand4523

I once used to be addicted to self harm too. Im almost 5 months clean. But that doesnt mean Ive stopped wanting to do it. There have been countless times where I want to or almost have. What helped me is find at least 1 person in my life that I would do anything for. For me that is my mom and my boyfriend. I then make promises to them each and then to myself. I know that if I break the promise, I wont be able to stop again and ill betray their trust and then my own. I know it's easier said than done but if you really want to stop, I can assure you its easier. I belive in you.