Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

(Tw for sh descriptions and graphic language) the overwhelming urge

User Profile: Birchtreebird11
Birchtreebird11 April 25th, 2023

The overwhelming need to *** myself up. The fact the only thing keeping me from smashing my head against the wall is the fact it does more than just hurt.

But I should be in pain. I should be bleeding.


2
User Profile: Mya000
Mya000 May 7th, 2023

@Birchtreebird11

It sounds like you're going through a very difficult time right now. I'm sorry to hear that you're feeling such intense emotions, and that you're experiencing the urge to hurt yourself. I want you to know that you are not alone, and that there is help available.

Self-harm can be a way of coping with overwhelming emotions, but it is not a healthy or sustainable solution. It's important to reach out for support and to find healthier ways of coping with your feelings. Talking to a therapist or a trusted friend or family member can be a good place to start. They can help you explore what's causing these emotions and work with you to develop coping strategies that are safe and effective.

There are also resources available such as hotlines and crisis centres that can provide additional support and guidance. Remember, it's okay to ask for help and to take the steps needed to take care of yourself. You deserve to feel better and to find healthier ways of coping with your emotions.

May 15th, 2023

@Birchtreebird11

I understand that feeling, I have been there too. It's like to avoid something we did to ourselves much more worst so we hurt ourselves. You are struggling with something rn and you also distract yourself from something that really hurt you right? I want to say thank you for still never give up😄 I know hurt yourself isn't a healthy way to cope but believe me one day you'll get through this 😄 it's addicted because that's only thing that can help you distract yourself but remember you'll heal❤ I'm here for you😄 I know how do you feel when you did that it's like you feel the excruciating pain no one can explain like no one understand. If you ask if you ever can overcome this I'll be the first person that will say that you'll overcome this. You are never alone❤ thank you so much for open up about this you're so bold! you are amazing🧡💜💖💙💝❣️💓