Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

(Closed) Take 5 to Thrive (and get the Gratitude badge)!

User Profile: Heather225
Heather225 June 25th, 2024

img-9971_1719333798.jpg

7 Cups runs on generosity and gratitude. All of us have big hearts and we look out for one another. In turn, we are champions at expressing gratitude and appreciation. 

We have partnered with some researchers who are pioneering a new gratitude intervention. This takes you offsite to a research site called Qualitrics. The intervention just takes a few minutes. When done,
please come back to this thread and post that you completed the survey and anything that you found interesting about the intervention. 

We will then award you the gratitude badge (officially titled Survey Starin 7 Cups speak) in the coming days!

Take the survey here!

This opportunity is available to all users (members/listeners). You must be at least 18 to take part.

Thank you all for your help! The more ways we can increase generosity and gratitude on 7 Cups the more people we can help. 
172
User Profile: Sharan86
Sharan86 June 28th, 2024

I completed the survey :)

User Profile: EchoEce17
EchoEce17 June 28th, 2024

@Heather225

Completed the survey, and it felt great! 

User Profile: free2118
free2118 June 28th, 2024

@Heather225. I did the survey and it was cute! I enjoyed doing it. Thanks 

User Profile: LittleBirdie30
LittleBirdie30 June 28th, 2024

@Heather225 Awesome survey!! I loved how it responded personally to what we wrote in our responses and it allowed me to take a moment and reflect deeply into things that I may always think about on the daily. 💜

User Profile: floatingLeaf4973
floatingLeaf4973 June 28th, 2024

@Heather225

Done! It was awesome <3

User Profile: Magicpawsoffuture
Magicpawsoffuture June 28th, 2024

@Heather225

done

It made me want to work on my article for cdm program. For some reason 

User Profile: Yougotmyback
Yougotmyback June 29th, 2024

@Heather225 done:)

User Profile: SupQueen
SupQueen June 29th, 2024

Survey completed


User Profile: Hopey9831
Hopey9831 June 29th, 2024

@Heather225

Done !  Interesting chat with AI, feels very much personalized.  I am beginning to wish I have an AI friend / therapist / boyfriend / family... etc etc  ha ha... Thank u

User Profile: lotuswarriorrising
lotuswarriorrising June 29th, 2024

@Heather225  Completed the survey.  Nothing was asked about journaling.  It was an easy, quick survey to complete.