Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

(Closed) Take 5 to Thrive (and get the Gratitude badge)!

User Profile: Heather225
Heather225 June 25th, 2024

img-9971_1719333798.jpg

7 Cups runs on generosity and gratitude. All of us have big hearts and we look out for one another. In turn, we are champions at expressing gratitude and appreciation. 

We have partnered with some researchers who are pioneering a new gratitude intervention. This takes you offsite to a research site called Qualitrics. The intervention just takes a few minutes. When done,
please come back to this thread and post that you completed the survey and anything that you found interesting about the intervention. 

We will then award you the gratitude badge (officially titled Survey Starin 7 Cups speak) in the coming days!

Take the survey here!

This opportunity is available to all users (members/listeners). You must be at least 18 to take part.

Thank you all for your help! The more ways we can increase generosity and gratitude on 7 Cups the more people we can help. 
172
User Profile: LovelyKittyCat
LovelyKittyCat September 26th, 2024

@Heather225

I've completed the survey. I only had to answer questions; I kind of wanted to interact with the AI. LOL Either way, always glad to help the advancement of science. 🤓

October 9th, 2024

@Heather225 completed for seemingly no reason

User Profile: AuraLunae
AuraLunae December 8th, 2024

@Heather225

Survey completed. 

User Profile: jacek73
jacek73 December 8th, 2024

@Heather225

Survey completed. I don't mind talking to the AI, but this one actually seemed like a very basic version. Without deeper reflections or sense of humour it was alright, but not very enjoyable. Like talking to a polite clerk, not to a trustworthy friend;)

User Profile: SmollOne
SmollOne December 9th, 2024

done and done.

User Profile: maia102
maia102 December 9th, 2024

Survey completed! I really enjoyed the questions asked and thinking of the answers.