Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

2023: Finish the sentence...

User Profile: Heather225
Heather225 January 3rd, 2023

_1672774488.image.png

Happy New Year!! I hope you're off to a good start! I wanted to do a mini-reflection exercise with you just to get you thinking ahead. Finish the sentences! What's the first thing that comes to mind? That may be what you want to focus on. If you're the type who prefers to really think about it, that's good too! At the end of the sentences, you should have an idea of what you want to work on this year.

⭐ In 2023 I would like to...

⭐ To do this, I need to...

My tip is to focus on wellness over resolutions. What do you want to work on and how do you plan to get there?

Revisit your reply to this post often to make sure you're still going in the right direction. Monitoring your progress is key to creating lasting change!

98
User Profile: courageousPrune8188
courageousPrune8188 January 4th, 2023

Gain a qualification and some new experiences

User Profile: EmpatheticPanda93
EmpatheticPanda93 January 4th, 2023

In 2023 I would like to get a better car and be able to register and insure it.

To do this, I need to get a job and save money or wait til tax time and get a better car.

User Profile: Gettingbettertoday
Gettingbettertoday January 4th, 2023

@Heather225

⭐ In 2023 I would like to... not fear life more then death.

⭐ To do this, I need ... a miracle.

1 reply
User Profile: Swan2023
Swan2023 January 8th, 2023

Hello I am new here so I’m sure you don’t recognize me but I know the feeling. I will pray for a miracle for you

load more
User Profile: cerb3erus
cerb3erus January 4th, 2023

@Heather225

in 2023 i would like to pursue my dreams of becoming a singer. to do this, i need to work hard, and take time.

User Profile: nanci70
nanci70 January 4th, 2023

I woukd like to have ny husband actually act like one.


I dont know ....



















User Profile: ThadSterling
ThadSterling January 4th, 2023

@Heather225

In 2023 I would like to quit smoking, develop better habits

To do this, I need to... restart the accountability challenge (ugh, the holidays were SOOO good but it made keeping on track very difficult for me), starting with the challenge of writing in my journal each day, doing 15 minutes of mindfulness each day, and staying involved on 7 cups each day

Most likely going to take the time to start over with the list of 20 things I could do to reach my overall goal of more discipline and a better routine, not to mention the discipline required to quit nicotine without it affecting my moods terribly at work

User Profile: summertimesadness21
summertimesadness21 January 4th, 2023

⭐ In 2023 I would like to ... be more independent and confident in myself.


⭐ To do this, I need to ... work on my fear of failure and have faith in myself to do well.

User Profile: awkwardEagle
awkwardEagle January 4th, 2023

⭐ In 2023 I would like to

Create more art and writing. Heal more. Understand more. Be more. More me.


⭐ To do this I need to

Make/take the time every week to do the work. Make it a priority. Make me a priority.


✨ HAPPY NEW YEAR, CUPSTERS!✨

1 reply
User Profile: slowdecline48
slowdecline48 January 5th, 2023

@awkwardEagle I dig those goals.

load more
User Profile: skyfield01
skyfield01 January 4th, 2023

In 2023, I'll have tangible good results for myself, for my personal data and for me to feel qualified of what I think I can be, and what I deserve to be. :) Simple qualifications fulfilled for myself to recover from unjust situations. I can achieve it by tryibg my best to exclude and eliminate anything and anyone who will distract me.

User Profile: babeyjaney113
babeyjaney113 January 5th, 2023

in 2023 I would like to stop overthinking. I need to challenge my thoughts and switch them in a positive direction and be mindful