Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

When you think of 7 Cups, what song do you hear?

User Profile: Heather225
Heather225 August 25th, 2020

Hello, everybirdy!

I was chatting with the ambassador team about music that reminds us of our community, and it got me thinking about how therapeutic music is. Music is powerful stuff capable of universally connecting people worldwide. (Speaking of, we have a Music Therapy project you should check out!)

I'd like to hear from you: what song(s) make you think 7 Cups? The community, the mission, anything that you feel reflects us and who we are!

Let's see how many suggestions we can get! Maybe we can compile them all in a playlist!

(Youtube links are okay! Go go go!)

143
User Profile: LovingPeacefulHeart
LovingPeacefulHeart August 25th, 2020

Rainbow by Casey Musgraves

Head Above Water by Avril Lavigne

User Profile: silentVoice7002
silentVoice7002 August 25th, 2020

imagine by elton john

User Profile: cyanDime5990
cyanDime5990 August 25th, 2020

"Pocket Full of Sunshine" by Natasha Beddingfield. I usually walk away from here feeling much better about life.

User Profile: FloralWildflower
FloralWildflower August 25th, 2020

Unbirthday by Pogo

Adventure Of A Lifetime by Coldplay (Ynesa Amapiano remix)

Through The Valley by Shawn James

Take On Me by Ashley Johnson

User Profile: basilcandle
basilcandle August 25th, 2020

Life is beautiful by Lana del Rey

User Profile: desdemona22
desdemona22 August 25th, 2020

Believe by The Score

User Profile: Edvyyy
Edvyyy August 25th, 2020

What a wonderful world

User Profile: BriseDePrintemps
BriseDePrintemps August 25th, 2020

I think this is the best song that can represent our community : "THE NEW GYPSIES - SANS AMOUR ON N'EST RIEN"

It means " Without love we re nothing", this song can remind us of this fact...

User Profile: MidnightKnight0
MidnightKnight0 August 25th, 2020

It's Alright by Mother Mother

User Profile: dancingWind2421
dancingWind2421 August 25th, 2020

I Will Leave A Light On by Tom Walker