Help needed
Please dont mind the grammar Or any mistake, I'm genuinely seeking for help.
I'm a grade 11 student looking to study abroad. I have no idea how to prepare or plan. I really wanna study abroad since I wanna go for film studies and choreography and there aren't any good opportunities where I live. If any one knows what to do, how I can expand my cv or any advice, please feel free to do so.
Thank you!
@quietLime8142
Hi.
I think it's really important to figure out your budget first because that will narrow down the universities you'll apply to. Then look up successful applications for that university and if there's any for your chosen course, that's gonna give you an idea of how to write your CV. Look at the course page and list down every requirement for applying.
And most of all remember that it's okay to be scared but don't let being afraid stop you from pursuing what you love. I was terrified when I travelled all the way to where I am, all alone I might add, and had to figure everything out as fast as possible because I was already 2 weeks late to university. Everything is going to work itself out. You got this!
Good luck
Hiii
Thank you so much for replying.
I do have a few universities in mind. I'll definitely be looking for scholarships and ofc I'll be taking student loans.
Also about the successful applications, could you please elaborate on it please.
Lastly, all the very best for you days ahead! I hope you have an amazing university experience ❤