Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

New

User Profile: FlightMedic38
FlightMedic38 September 30th

Hello, my name is Alex! I just joined today. Looking for support and friends. Been struggling lately with alcohol and need help with trying to sober up.

3
User Profile: AsherTree
AsherTree September 30th

@firstresponder38

HI Alex! Be sure to contact a listener to assist you with your addiction..🌲UM7DfUgs.gif

User Profile: alwaysafriend5477
alwaysafriend5477 October 1st

Hey alex! Welcome to 7cups. If you have trouble with alcohol, substances, anything , feel free to be open about it as this is a very friendly and helpful space. Sobriety might seem hard for you because reality might be disappointing but what I want you to know is that it will get better. You have a lot of life left in you and I hope you can live it the way you wish to ♥️

If you ever need someone to talk to , feel free to hit me up🫂

With love - a friend