Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Not sure

User Profile: LadyDuff
LadyDuff October 2nd

Hi, i am Shifra from New York city. I am so nervous and feel very awkward, this app is a huge learning curve for me. I M not sure if what i post can be seen. I am juat mot managi g well, anxiety and panic atacks, add and adhd.

I hate how thia feels, and could anyone tell how long will it feel, you know, when yiu stopped? I hate this and i cant sleep. How many weeks os this? I an bot even sure how to say it. Sorey talking to much.

1
User Profile: Amanda84
Amanda84 October 4th

@LadyDuff

Don't apologise 💛

Welcome to cups.

It's nice to have you here.

Anxiety is very difficult and can be exhausting 💛

What helps me is listening to music to stop the overthinking.

Counting my breaths until my heart rate slows down.

Reminding myself in these moments that I'm safe .

It'll pass soon and it cannot hurt me 💛

rB8swl8VAnOWRpOCwTVf.gif