Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Virtual Bible Study?

User Profile: smartel
smartel September 25th

I’ve been looking for a place to find this. I really want to join a virtual bible group that meets regularly through Zoom or any video call platform. I don’t have Christian friends and I can’t quite get myself to commit to a group at my church yet. If anyone knows of a free virtual bible study group that’s legitimate, I’d absolutely love to hear about it. I keep thinking I found something, then making an account on a random website just to find out there’s nowhere I can apply.

Bonus points if you can find a women’s one. Thanks for your time!

2
User Profile: Amanda84
Amanda84 September 27th

@smartel

I personally don't know any but I hope you find one 🩵

In the meantime welcome to cups.

Nice to meet you 🥰 

MrTqPrDz.gif

User Profile: yahwehluv
yahwehluv Saturday

@smartel message me!