Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

He said he wants to date me and then blocked me

User Profile: diligentEyes1408
diligentEyes1408 December 13th, 2025

I had been seeing someone and we connected quickly at the beginning, with emotional closeness and reassurance about wanting to date.

Today, we had specific plans to meet before I leave for a month. He repeatedly said he wanted to see me, suggested meeting as soon as possible, proposed times himself, and seemed genuinely excited to meet before I go on a vacation. Then, about an hour before we were supposed to meet, he suddenly blocked me everywhere and deleted our entire conversation without any explanation. This happened right after he saw my call, which makes it clear it was intentional.

There was no argument or warning beforehand. The sudden cutoff was shocking, especially given how enthusiastic and reassuring he had been just an day earlier. I reached out asking for clarity, but haven’t received any response.



i don’t understand how to react, what to do, or why it happened and it keeps me extremely anxious. 

2
User Profile: Amanda84
Amanda84 December 13th, 2025

@diligentEyes1408

It happened because he wasn't genuine.

He was cowardly.

And sadly , there are people out there who toy with people's feelings and promise them everything but the reality is, they never are actually going to follow through.

You deserved better.

And you I would say, had a lucky escape 💖

You deserve the same energy back that you put in.

You did nothing wrong, he isn't a sincere person 💖

i-love-you-love-you.gif

1 reply
User Profile: creativeBlossom4962
creativeBlossom4962 December 26th, 2025

@Amanda84

Well said Amanda 😆 some ghost live in human body.


load more