Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

My dad is wiping out my computer tomorrow, which means my cutstom content for the sims 4 will be removed

User Profile: Yurnuthere
Yurnuthere January 10th, 2024

He said he's cleaning out my computer on Saturday and wiping out all my downloads even though I don't download much, which means I'll no longer have my custom content for the sims 4 and this pisses me off so *** much, why is he so desperately trying to make my life a living ***?! And then he had the *** audacity to yell at me for getting upset! And I tried to talk to him that my computer is fine, he didn't *** listen, he thinks just because he owns the house he can do whatever the *** he wants! When I go to college, I'm taking my computer with my, *** anymore! Now I have to upload all my custom content onto google drives just so I can re-download it after he *** up my life again. I've never downloaded viruses since I have anti virus protectors on my computer that HE installed, but he doesn't gaf about that

1
User Profile: 1smileyface
1smileyface January 10th, 2024

@Yurnuthere dont know if this will help but you can try get the links to the cc and emailing it to yourself so its easier to re download? or if you dont maybe a usb stick for after things are wiped