Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Are you a survivor of emotional blackmailing?

User Profile: perseids812
perseids812 June 1st, 2017

Hi there, thanks for clicking onto my tread.. It took me a lot of courage to seek support on 7cups. I am a survivor of an emotional blackmailing relationship, it's all in the past now but.. at times, I can't help but feel the guilt, the what if's, and I feel like this past relationship has changed me tremendously. I feel as though, I am not who I used to be..

Are there any survivors of such relationship care to share how you move on? For me, I have been feeling this way for over a year and I don't know when will these episodes of flashbacks end, but I know for sure, it has impacted my daily life.

4
User Profile: ambitiousTalker2046
ambitiousTalker2046 July 27th, 2017

My mum gives me the silent treatment if she does not get her own way.