Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

I was abused by a priest in a priest house. It was in the past. It's gone.

User Profile: straightforwardThinker5344
straightforwardThinker5344 February 17th, 2021

It was in the past. It's gone. I'm a worthy person. I value. I am an amazing student. I love myself. Opinions of people who don't value me do not matter to me. I value. I love myself.

3
User Profile: clare7199
clare7199 February 20th, 2021

@straightforwardThinker5344

i'm really sorry that u went through the abuse. no one has any right to make u feel hurt or violated in any way

i really like your positivity. yes u are a worthy person and an amazing student who is deserving of all the love and care. it is very daunting sometimes to not feel upset about what other people's opinions are on us. but i'm glad that u are seeing that your opinion about yourself is the one that matters the most and not that of people who don't value u. i think you've been really brave 💟

User Profile: clare7199
clare7199 February 20th, 2021

i also wanted to say that some days can be good and some days can be hard and upsetting. it's ok to feel how u feel 💟

User Profile: straightforwardThinker5344
straightforwardThinker5344 OP February 20th, 2021

Thank you, Clare! Yes, it's important to know! <3

load more
load more