Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

I was sexually taken advantage of by a “friend” of mine from ages 6-10

User Profile: ggidaho
ggidaho February 21st, 2021

I’ve always blamed myself or told myself that what she did was ok. Because I never told her to stop. But I realize now that I was 6 years old. How was I supposed to know that she shouldn’t have done those things to me. She also blackmailed me and said she would tell my parents or other people we know if I said anything. And this has led to so many problems in my life. My self worth. My porn addiction. My depression. My sexual confusion. I need to learn that it wasn’t my fault and forgive myself but I don’t know how.

1
User Profile: 20w10
20w10 February 21st, 2021

I think you should let her tell your patents. Because no one would blame you for that. She is literally threatening you wit something that would turn against her Your parents will be by your side. Now that you know what happened, I think you should tell them. They will be supportive and help you through it. Everyone knows that a 6-year old child is blameless.