Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

What is one thing you are grateful for today?

User Profile: AveryLove
AveryLove June 17th, 2018

Hey lovely Trauma Family heart

What is one thing you are grateful for today?

Tell us below!

248
User Profile: proactiveGrapes9304
proactiveGrapes9304 January 2nd, 2019

I am greatful for life and family.

User Profile: LoveDragons821
LoveDragons821 January 25th, 2019

I'm grateful for the people in my life who love me, and for the supportive people I've found to help me through hard times.

1 reply
User Profile: SaleemF
SaleemF April 4th, 2019

@LoveDragons821

There's something deeply powerful about having your own support team who loves you and understands you. I'm happy that you have that. Definitely keep that close.

load more
User Profile: compassionateYard7526
compassionateYard7526 January 25th, 2019

I am grateful for my nice warm bed and house. My house is one place where I know i'm safe some don't have that.

User Profile: noelson2
noelson2 January 25th, 2019

i am greatful i am alive

User Profile: TEF2122
TEF2122 January 25th, 2019

I am grateful for..

1. Family

2. Life

3. Sunshine

User Profile: Sabradell
Sabradell January 25th, 2019

Grateful for my work. Due to depression and anxiety I could not work for years. I just celebrated 5 years of working again.

1 reply
User Profile: SaleemF
SaleemF April 4th, 2019

@Sabradell

Happy for you!!

load more
User Profile: hufflepuffhistorian9
hufflepuffhistorian9 January 25th, 2019

I am grateful that I am employed, have a home, an adorable pet turtle, and a wonderful boyfriend.

1 reply
User Profile: SaleemF
SaleemF April 4th, 2019

@hufflepuffhistorian9

What you don't realize is that adorable little turtle is much more important than you think. He's the one that got you employed, paid for your home, and introduced you to your boyfriend. You better give that turtle 10 times more love today than you normally do. LOL

But in all seriousness, that's absolutely awesome that you're able to say those things. May more happiness and fortune come your way in future.

load more
User Profile: gentlemaid
gentlemaid January 25th, 2019

I am grateful for my friends and sisters. :-)

User Profile: lovelyWhisper66
lovelyWhisper66 January 25th, 2019

I am grateful for music

User Profile: MelissaHoneyBee
MelissaHoneyBee January 25th, 2019

I an thankful for my 2boys