Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

You have to sing karaoke, what song do you pick?

User Profile: CheeryMango
CheeryMango April 29th, 2021

You have to sing karaoke, what song do you pick?

Singing GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

23
User Profile: FloatingWish
FloatingWish April 30th, 2021

4'32" by John Cage. 🤐 Anything else I attempted would surely kill a party. 😱

User Profile: chillHuman1597
chillHuman1597 April 30th, 2021

Either I'm going to sing "Time to Say Goodbye" from RWBY or I'm just going to Rickroll everyone and dip. There is no in between, lol! 🤣

User Profile: TheAutumnWitch
TheAutumnWitch October 7th, 2021

@chillHuman1597

I love RWBY music, and I'm totally down for a Rickroll, haha! I like your style! 😆

load more
User Profile: SoulPitstop
SoulPitstop April 30th, 2021

I First pick the remote to check the list of songs I have been listening to. Let's see.

User Profile: FeedMeTacosNTellMeImPretty
FeedMeTacosNTellMeImPretty April 30th, 2021

You Say by Lauren Daigle

User Profile: azureDay6286
azureDay6286 May 2nd, 2021

That's a good easy one with an easy range and words

load more
User Profile: Ka9j9al
Ka9j9al May 1st, 2021

Spring day by BTS. I love singing this song 🎵.

User Profile: azureDay6286
azureDay6286 May 2nd, 2021

Anything I know in my range. I'm not a singer by any means but I'll try

May 9th, 2021

I believe the song is called maybe, "One Fine Day." At least those are the main words centering on the corus part.

I think it is sung by: Carole King and it was out in the mid 70's and may have been originally for a different group from the 60's.

User Profile: TheAutumnWitch
TheAutumnWitch October 7th, 2021

@CheeryMango

Even though I don't know the lyrics very well, I do have "The Middle" by Jimmy Eat World stuck in my head, sooo...

🎵 It just takes some time!

Little girl, you're in the middle of! the! ride!

Everything, everything will be just fine

Everything, everything will be all right! all right! 🎵