Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

@Avaray & @paytonfaye2005

User Profile: paytonfaye2005
paytonfaye2005 January 25th, 2019

Let me know if you get this K

62
User Profile: Avaray
Avaray August 4th, 2021

@paytonfaye2005

User Profile: Avaray
Avaray December 24th, 2021

@paytonfaye2005

7qyuJlq.jpg

User Profile: Avaray
Avaray August 5th, 2022

@paytonfaye2005

Happy Birthday Kiddo

Love and hugs x

1 reply
User Profile: paytonfaye2005
paytonfaye2005 OP September 7th, 2022

Thanks avaray. How are u doing? Miss talking to you

1 reply
User Profile: Avaray
Avaray November 8th, 2022

@paytonfaye2005

Hey kiddo xx I didn't know if you were still around.

I do pop in every few months, but don't spend a lot of time here anymore.

How's things with you, what you been up to xxx




1 reply
User Profile: paytonfaye2005
paytonfaye2005 OP December 8th, 2022

I am okay. I don’t get on much anymore. It’s not the same as it used to me. I miss you and thank about you a lot. Thanks for never missing my birthday shout out. It means a lot. I still have a lot of struggles and it’s hard to move on. ❤️

1 reply
User Profile: Avaray
Avaray December 25th, 2022


@paytonfaye2005

Hey kiddo xx I hear you, I know we're not in here much, but you are in my heart forever even if we don't talk much xx I pray for you, and I hope that the day will come where the good days are more then the bad. Never give up xx Happy Christmas Payts xx





load more
load more
load more
load more
User Profile: Avaray
Avaray August 4th, 2023

Happy birthday kiddo. 🎉🤗

41539a4b856f39ab6649d85b7fd02202_1691178725.jpg

1 reply
User Profile: paytonfaye2005
paytonfaye2005 OP August 5th, 2023

I guess I am on the adult side now. We still can’t chat? U should become a listener so we can chat

ty

load more
User Profile: Avaray
Avaray August 4th, 2023

@paytonfaye2005

User Profile: Avaray
Avaray December 25th, 2023

@paytonfaye2005


Happy Christmas kiddo 💕


2d6853aa8a995aec8e92f6e70a55135b_1703491958.jpg

User Profile: Avaray
Avaray August 4th, 2024

@paytonfaye2005


Hey Payts xxx

Not sure if you've still here xx

But wanted to wish you a happy birthday and sending love and hugs 🤗 💕


49bbbb9eb9aee4112585c6d8606940a1_1722809766.jpg2781371c9e4fd003d8cec777acef9e76_1722809800.jpg9af80ab7c38ed87a1b9c930fb873767b_1722809718.jpg

User Profile: Avaray
Avaray December 24th, 2024

@paytonfaye2005

Happy Christmas Payts xx


148ec719f07d977a4ae5e91347325a64_1735029640.jpg