Name one emotion you are feeling today.
After one has encountered something traumatic, or an event which is abnormal in their lives, he or she may feel a variety of emotions.
What is one emotion which you are feeling today? This is a sharing space for the group, to communicate and to share, and to vent about what you are feeling, in a given day.
Some Examples Are:
- Upset
- Frustrated
- Angry
- Numb
- Sad
- Wronged
- Strong
- Hopeful
List one emotion which you are feeling today! If you would like, you can vent about the reasons which you are feeling this way.
Happy with a vision and Goals in mind. Always be hungry to be determined to accomplish and achieve for the greatest battles are not of the world or with people but in our minds.
Tired and trying to mindfully get things done.
Sad because I knew that me liking this person was only going to hurt me.
@Monster429. I wasnt dating this person but it was a very close friend who walked me through my trauma. I pushed her away and now I have no one. Im very sad
Feeling empty
RAGE
Grief of loss
Impatient
despair
Dizzy
Overthinking