Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Name one emotion you are feeling today.

January 4th, 2019

After one has encountered something traumatic, or an event which is abnormal in their lives, he or she may feel a variety of emotions.

What is one emotion which you are feeling today? This is a sharing space for the group, to communicate and to share, and to vent about what you are feeling, in a given day.

Some Examples Are:

- Upset

- Frustrated

- Angry

- Numb

- Sad

- Wronged

- Strong

- Hopeful

List one emotion which you are feeling today! If you would like, you can vent about the reasons which you are feeling this way.

778
User Profile: helloKiwi4868
helloKiwi4868 March 5th, 2019

Unexplainable

User Profile: toughCity7636
toughCity7636 March 6th, 2019

ahhhhh lol not a emotion but all i could come up with

User Profile: LPyMP
LPyMP March 22nd, 2019

@toughCity7636

Omg yessssss! You said it perfectly 😂

load more
User Profile: Bonnie1042
Bonnie1042 March 6th, 2019

relief. (Today)

User Profile: bgdave
bgdave March 6th, 2019

Sad and afraid I am going to loose my father...

User Profile: Purpledragon34
Purpledragon34 March 6th, 2019

awful

load more
User Profile: ArianaMay
ArianaMay March 7th, 2019

Panicky

User Profile: helloKiwi4868
helloKiwi4868 March 7th, 2019

So determined

User Profile: MelatiHati
MelatiHati March 9th, 2019

hatred

User Profile: Raya501
Raya501 March 20th, 2019

Insecurity

User Profile: lycan9826
lycan9826 March 20th, 2019

Happy, sad and scared.

Happy because I rode GhostRider at Knotts for the third time yesterday and every time I ride it, I feel alive. More than I have felt in 5 years.

Sad because I wish my friends were there to enjoy it with me, especially my best friends despite the fact I am not on good terms with them.

Scared because I fear my friends and loved ones who are gay/lesbian will be imprisoned or killed by the government and/or it's devout supporters just because they exist :(

Sounds highly unlikely but given all the hatred towards them, can't help but be terrified.

User Profile: Tabers21
Tabers21 March 21st, 2019

Anticipation