Name one emotion you are feeling today.
After one has encountered something traumatic, or an event which is abnormal in their lives, he or she may feel a variety of emotions.
What is one emotion which you are feeling today? This is a sharing space for the group, to communicate and to share, and to vent about what you are feeling, in a given day.
Some Examples Are:
- Upset
- Frustrated
- Angry
- Numb
- Sad
- Wronged
- Strong
- Hopeful
List one emotion which you are feeling today! If you would like, you can vent about the reasons which you are feeling this way.
Calm and alive, I think riding Silver Bullet, GhostRider, HangTime, and Jaguar the other day knocked all the anxiety out of me :)
Shame. I thought I was over my ptsd and a year after no bouts was triggered and used this coping mechanism of venting by sending a bunch of emails to this one person who used to be a counselor of mine.
bland
Hello,
I'm kinda bored today.
Loneliness
Sad
HOPELESSNESS 😩
Scared. Angry. Embarrassed. Gross. Stained.
Extremely grieving loss
Frustration