Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Name one emotion you are feeling today.

January 4th, 2019

After one has encountered something traumatic, or an event which is abnormal in their lives, he or she may feel a variety of emotions.

What is one emotion which you are feeling today? This is a sharing space for the group, to communicate and to share, and to vent about what you are feeling, in a given day.

Some Examples Are:

- Upset

- Frustrated

- Angry

- Numb

- Sad

- Wronged

- Strong

- Hopeful

List one emotion which you are feeling today! If you would like, you can vent about the reasons which you are feeling this way.

778
User Profile: purpleButterfly24
purpleButterfly24 April 14th, 2019

Fear

User Profile: Tabers21
Tabers21 April 15th, 2019

Anxiety.

User Profile: handsomeSound78
handsomeSound78 April 15th, 2019

Anxiety

User Profile: Soulcry
Soulcry April 18th, 2019

Tired. So incredibly tired, of feeling sick, of being stressed, of not having enough hours each day to do all the things I want/need. It's like I'm stuck in a loop of chasing time to do what I have to vs what I need. Level them out and I have a slow negative build on both. Do more of one and the other is rising quickly.

I can't see a solution and that is very tiring itself

User Profile: conscientiousPineapple1782
conscientiousPineapple1782 April 18th, 2019

blocked emotions

User Profile: purpleButterfly24
purpleButterfly24 April 19th, 2019

Overwhelmed

User Profile: bgdave
bgdave April 20th, 2019

ALONE

User Profile: MelatiHati
MelatiHati April 21st, 2019

Im not okay.

April 21st, 2019

Afraid and depressed.

User Profile: MelatiHati
MelatiHati April 21st, 2019

Anger and hatred