Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Name one emotion you are feeling today.

January 4th, 2019

After one has encountered something traumatic, or an event which is abnormal in their lives, he or she may feel a variety of emotions.

What is one emotion which you are feeling today? This is a sharing space for the group, to communicate and to share, and to vent about what you are feeling, in a given day.

Some Examples Are:

- Upset

- Frustrated

- Angry

- Numb

- Sad

- Wronged

- Strong

- Hopeful

List one emotion which you are feeling today! If you would like, you can vent about the reasons which you are feeling this way.

778
User Profile: IanatheKoala
IanatheKoala April 23rd, 2019

nostalgia

User Profile: conscientiousPineapple1782
conscientiousPineapple1782 April 23rd, 2019

@IanatheKoala

<3

load more
User Profile: silentbliss
silentbliss April 23rd, 2019

apathy.....

User Profile: LPyMP
LPyMP April 23rd, 2019

Does tired count because I'm feeling quite tired

User Profile: conscientiousPineapple1782
conscientiousPineapple1782 April 23rd, 2019

@LPyMP

yes <3

take break

User Profile: LPyMP
LPyMP April 23rd, 2019

@conscientiousPineapple1782

Oh I am I'm just tired because yesterday my little guy had his eye is really swollen because of his allergies and I was completely congested because my allergies today I woke up better but I feel tired like I didn't get enough sleep. Thankfully though I only work a short shift from 1 to 5 so I'll be able to get home and take another little nap right now I'm just chilling folding laundry and watching the fugitive one of my favorite movies

User Profile: LPyMP
LPyMP April 23rd, 2019

@conscientiousPineapple1782

Oh I am I'm just tired because yesterday my little guy had his eye is really swollen because of his allergies and I was completely congested because my allergies today I woke up better but I feel tired like I didn't get enough sleep. Thankfully though I only work a short shift from 1 to 5 so I'll be able to get home and take another little nap right now I'm just chilling folding laundry and watching the fugitive one of my favorite movies

load more
load more
User Profile: conscientiousPineapple1782
conscientiousPineapple1782 April 23rd, 2019

truly confused what want from life

User Profile: jazmine1986
jazmine1986 April 23rd, 2019

crying

User Profile: conscientiousPineapple1782
conscientiousPineapple1782 April 23rd, 2019

@jazmine1986

owh

User Profile: conscientiousPineapple1782
conscientiousPineapple1782 April 23rd, 2019

heart@conscientiousPineapple1782

load more
load more
User Profile: mytwistedsoul
mytwistedsoul April 23rd, 2019

Hate - pure intense hate

User Profile: TrickyBunny
TrickyBunny April 23rd, 2019

Content

User Profile: MissConnect
MissConnect April 23rd, 2019

@TrickyBunny love love love feeling content..

User Profile: TrickyBunny
TrickyBunny April 23rd, 2019

@MissConnect

Me too love love love

load more
load more
User Profile: Totheskyandbeyond
Totheskyandbeyond April 24th, 2019

Heavy... sad... in a dark place

User Profile: MissConnect
MissConnect April 24th, 2019

@Totheskyandbeyond I wish you better days ahead

load more
User Profile: jr50
jr50 April 24th, 2019

Panic

User Profile: timmywang93
timmywang93 April 24th, 2019

insecure