Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Name one emotion you are feeling today.

January 4th, 2019

After one has encountered something traumatic, or an event which is abnormal in their lives, he or she may feel a variety of emotions.

What is one emotion which you are feeling today? This is a sharing space for the group, to communicate and to share, and to vent about what you are feeling, in a given day.

Some Examples Are:

- Upset

- Frustrated

- Angry

- Numb

- Sad

- Wronged

- Strong

- Hopeful

List one emotion which you are feeling today! If you would like, you can vent about the reasons which you are feeling this way.

778
User Profile: silverlamp
silverlamp June 10th, 2019

i feel sad and tired of noise and tsruggling to fall asleep. ive walked so much. i need rest real rest. my mind wont let me.

User Profile: AlanaJean
AlanaJean June 10th, 2019

Scared

User Profile: helloKiwi4868
helloKiwi4868 June 10th, 2019

Exhausted

User Profile: GoodTrouble19
GoodTrouble19 June 11th, 2019

Happy smiley

User Profile: peachymeech
peachymeech June 12th, 2019

Overwhelmed

User Profile: CcMolotov
CcMolotov June 12th, 2019

Sadness, loneliness, exhaustion, unwanted.

User Profile: AlanaJean
AlanaJean June 13th, 2019

@CcMolotov you are not unwanted. There are more people out there that love and cherish you than you know

User Profile: CcMolotov
CcMolotov June 19th, 2019

@AlanaJean thank you!

load more
load more
User Profile: bgdave
bgdave June 13th, 2019

Physical Pain

User Profile: AlanaJean
AlanaJean June 13th, 2019

Tired

User Profile: AlanaJean
AlanaJean June 13th, 2019

Hate.

I keep thinking maybe if I never spoke to that person I would call 'best friend' for 3 years...maybe I could've saved myself. Maybe it was my fault that I was in that situation. Maybe I somehow deserved it

User Profile: SakoombaKero
SakoombaKero June 13th, 2019

Disgust...