Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Name one emotion you are feeling today.

January 4th, 2019

After one has encountered something traumatic, or an event which is abnormal in their lives, he or she may feel a variety of emotions.

What is one emotion which you are feeling today? This is a sharing space for the group, to communicate and to share, and to vent about what you are feeling, in a given day.

Some Examples Are:

- Upset

- Frustrated

- Angry

- Numb

- Sad

- Wronged

- Strong

- Hopeful

List one emotion which you are feeling today! If you would like, you can vent about the reasons which you are feeling this way.

778
User Profile: SakoombaKero
SakoombaKero June 14th, 2019

The fy7cups emotion🤗👅

I feel powerful. :)

User Profile: SakoombaKero
SakoombaKero June 14th, 2019

@selfdisciplinedPerson7406 [Edited by Erato to remove unsupportive content, 6/14/19]

@SakoombaKero [Edited by Erato to remove unsupportive content, 6/14/19] hence why you're here spewing negativity. 😃😃😃 thank you for the validation.

User Profile: SakoombaKero
SakoombaKero June 14th, 2019

@selfdisciplinedPerson7406 you are sooo welcome🤗🤗🤗🤗 [Edited by Erato to remove unsupportive and graphic details, 6/14/19]

@SakoombaKero And yours shows in the fact that you can't even spell Caterpillar. Yet you have a fleet.

I am done engaging with someone who has nothing better to do than go around picking fights on the internet...on a mental health website at that. Be blesed. Enjoy your negativity, you sly fox you.

User Profile: SakoombaKero
SakoombaKero June 14th, 2019

@selfdisciplinedPerson7406 thank you so much [Edited by Erato to remove unsupportive content, 6/14/19] i will be glad to help you with kindness, empathy, caring, compassion and [Edited by Erato to remove unsupportive content, 6/14/19] 😂😂😂

load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
User Profile: Rebekahwriter13
Rebekahwriter13 June 14th, 2019

One word comes to mind. . . rejected.

User Profile: SakoombaKero
SakoombaKero June 14th, 2019

@Rebekahwriter13 [Edited by Erato to remove unsupportive and inappropriate content, 6/14/19]

User Profile: Rebekahwriter13
Rebekahwriter13 June 14th, 2019

@SakoombaKero I come here for in encouragement and I feel you are harassing me.

User Profile: SakoombaKero
SakoombaKero June 14th, 2019

@Rebekahwriter13 [Edited by Erato to remove unsupportive content, 6/14/19]

User Profile: SakoombaKero
SakoombaKero June 14th, 2019

@Rebekahwriter13 [Edited by Erato to remove unsupportive content and encouraging offsite contact, 6/14/19]

load more
load more
load more
User Profile: SakoombaKero
SakoombaKero June 14th, 2019

Pissed and disgusted

User Profile: bgdave
bgdave June 14th, 2019

Grateful

User Profile: PocketSizedAngel
PocketSizedAngel June 14th, 2019

fear

User Profile: lycan9826
lycan9826 June 14th, 2019

Mixed.

My Birthday is soon and I already feel that I am going to get the usual bell ringing/reality check/punishment for all the mistakes I have made in my life again this year and end up spending it somewhere awesome but alone as usual :(

and while I am pursuing a new dream to go with the other 5, one of my other dreams has been declared forfeit and impossible this year, I simply do not deserve it to come true and never will.

User Profile: bgdave
bgdave June 16th, 2019

STRESS

User Profile: Bookworm04090
Bookworm04090 June 19th, 2019

Peaceful

User Profile: azureBalsam4525
azureBalsam4525 June 19th, 2019

Not quite hopeless, but the hope is waning. I don't know how to support someone I love who is depressed when I am also depressed about my own things. We drown in each other's problems.

heart@azureBalsam4525

load more