Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Name one emotion you are feeling today.

January 4th, 2019

After one has encountered something traumatic, or an event which is abnormal in their lives, he or she may feel a variety of emotions.

What is one emotion which you are feeling today? This is a sharing space for the group, to communicate and to share, and to vent about what you are feeling, in a given day.

Some Examples Are:

- Upset

- Frustrated

- Angry

- Numb

- Sad

- Wronged

- Strong

- Hopeful

List one emotion which you are feeling today! If you would like, you can vent about the reasons which you are feeling this way.

778

I feel suicidal every day

and miss real conection

User Profile: azureBalsam4525
azureBalsam4525 June 20th, 2019

@conscientiousPineapple1782 Connecting on here is a step in the right direction, I hope it helps. heart

load more
User Profile: bgdave
bgdave June 21st, 2019

💩

User Profile: FlowersPralinesPresents
FlowersPralinesPresents June 21st, 2019

Terrible loss...

User Profile: LPyMP
LPyMP June 21st, 2019

Do hot flashes count?

im feeling tired but happy.

User Profile: FlowersPralinesPresents
FlowersPralinesPresents June 21st, 2019

Discarded...

User Profile: HowItIs
HowItIs June 21st, 2019

I'm feeling irritated, lonely, empty and anxious.

User Profile: lycan9826
lycan9826 June 21st, 2019

Upset

the report from the psych evaluation I recently had makes me out to be 5000 times worse than I know that I am.

yeah I have depression and anxiety, already knew that but is it any wonder.

All my social gatherings always fall through, I play online games alone, I enjoy the things I love alone, I go places that I love alone, my love life I had to render forfeit and give up on it forever, Im borderline unhireable, my best friends treat me as if I was dead or a criminal, my birthday is usually spent alone, my familys health is declining, and my friends and loved ones are always at risk of being persecuted by those in power and their devout worshippers who think they are superior.

Sadly, besides the last two, all the others are both consequences of and fuel for both of the above :(

User Profile: FlowersPralinesPresents
FlowersPralinesPresents June 21st, 2019

Very afraid..

User Profile: MelatiHati
MelatiHati June 23rd, 2019

Im sad

User Profile: Lightofsoul36
Lightofsoul36 July 28th, 2019

Feeling emptiness