Name one emotion you are feeling today.
After one has encountered something traumatic, or an event which is abnormal in their lives, he or she may feel a variety of emotions.
What is one emotion which you are feeling today? This is a sharing space for the group, to communicate and to share, and to vent about what you are feeling, in a given day.
Some Examples Are:
- Upset
- Frustrated
- Angry
- Numb
- Sad
- Wronged
- Strong
- Hopeful
List one emotion which you are feeling today! If you would like, you can vent about the reasons which you are feeling this way.
Anxious
BROKEN
Unpleasant emotional disturbance
Tired, anxious
Exhausted, mentally exhausted
Anxious
about to road trip to my home state in a few days. Haven
Sad and mad at myself
Deeply Depressed
Very Worried. . .
Hi @Rebekahwriter13,
I'm so sorry you've been through so much hardship and loss. I understand how deeply this can affect how we view our world. We do take feelings on from situations we witness, but this means we can feel better when we put ourselfs in better situations and into positive settings and surroundings. I would be honored to be your freind. I think we both should push ourselves to get involved in church functions, volunteering, and in some kind of positive social functions. I know that my lack of pushing myself to go out has given me way to much time to sit home and overthink, and worry.
Get back out there and find your happiness, im sure its waiting for you 😊
Relief
Content