Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

You are your own person

User Profile: Meenagirl
Meenagirl October 16th, 2021

Hi today i am gonna share a small part of my traumatic life, sometime ago one of my closest people suggested me to talk to this person, he lived very far away from me, but what i didnt knew was he was into threatening me, he knew all about

my family told me he would kill me and showed me that there is some amount of money someone close to me took and if i send him few nudes it would be over. *DONT EVER WHATEVER SOMEONE SAY EVER SEND YOUR NUDES OR THINGS SOMEONE SAYS YOU TO SEND* i send my nudes with my face whatever he asked me to do trusting that he wouldnt save any. He saved one or two and I panicked and he saved other half on the chat and told me to forget this all. I couldnt sleep i wasnt this person i didnt knew wtf was going on i deleted the ones on my chat. What he did was he started to threaten me to expose me. I told my boyfriend i felt ashamed my boyfriend did take my side. But how i felt what happened it all is ruining me i cant get put of this. The way i feel is horrible. Please dont ever listen to anyone, he stil has one but no one knows him and i don’t know what would happen next.

1
User Profile: cuteeeezombieeee
cuteeeezombieeee October 21st, 2021

@Meenagirl

Hey Meena,

I'm sorry to hear you were manipulated into sharing private pictures. I can't imagine how scared you must've felt when he threatened to expose you. You deserved none of the fear and distress he inflicted upon you as a result of his actions. It was brave of you to open up to your boyfriend and share what happened. I'm glad to hear he was understanding and supported you..

Knowing he still has one picture and not knowing what he will do with it certainly does sound terrifying.

HERE is an article which speaks on such threats. I hope this situation resolves and he isn't able to hurt you.

Take care

~Sierra