Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

i'm terrified of any sort of medical environment. here's why.

User Profile: PeachyMilly
PeachyMilly November 20th, 2018

I won't go into super detail, since I'm in school and i dont want to trigger myself, but I'll summarize it to the best of my ability.

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/whistleblower-former-kool-smiles-employees-take-on-pediatric-dental-chain-when-they-suspect-company-of-wrongdoing/ I was one of these kids.

When I was 3, I got four crowns on my teeth at Kool Smiles. Years later, I found it was completely unnecessary.

They strapped me to the chair, the doctors were mean, and they didn't get my mom when I screamed for her. To this day, I am terrified of hospitals, dentists, I even get a chill down my spine looking at my boyfriend's cpap.

1
User Profile: AmalieAnne
AmalieAnne November 20th, 2018

@peachkitty Hi, I cannot get to the link because it is blocked on my computer. But, you had a bad experience as a child and I did so it is normal to think back and then be scared. I still go to hospitals but they scare me a lot. With your consent - *hugs*