Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Comforting Bullying Songs

July 1st, 2017

Here is a list of bullying songs, which you can play to comfort you, if going through painful bullying events.

Titanium by Sia

Shake It Off by Taylor Swift

Talk Me Down by Alyssa Reid

Mean by Taylor Swift

Can't Take That Away by Mariah Carey

Lighters by Bad Meets Evil ft. Bruno Mars

(Edited by Teen Forum Star @Emily619 to make the links clickable)

16
User Profile: sincerePark336
sincerePark336 April 3rd, 2018

Guys, listen to "Found tonight" by Lin-Manuel Miranda and Ben Platt. It's the most comforting song I've heard in a long while! You can find it on YouTube (somehow I'm too stupid to insert the link lol - that's the price of buying a cheaper phone XD)

User Profile: Helba
Helba April 3rd, 2018

When I was bullied in high school, I listened to these songs:

1. The Hooters - "All you zombies"

No one ever spoke to Noah, they all laughed at him instead. Workin' on his ark, workin' all by himself. Only Noah saw it comin', Forty days and forty nights (...) All you zombies show your faces, all you people in the street, all you sittin' in high places, the pieces gonna fall on you!

2. The Offspring - "You're gonna go far, kid"

"Hit 'em right between the eyes, when you walk away, nothing more to say, see the lightning in your eyes, see 'em running for their lives!"

3. Glee - Dream on

"I know it's everybody's sin, you got to lose to know how to win. (...) Dream on, dream on, dream on!"

April 16th, 2018

@Helba

Thank you for sharing these songs here! Music can be a positive tool when it comes to coping.

load more