Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Couple of years, ended a while back I was badly cyberbullied

User Profile: funnyWriter805
funnyWriter805 October 20th, 2021

It worked overall in my favor, but I have no trust in people from my country and women in particular.


I also feel like men make better friends. When I was stuck in a problem, a lot of people stood by me and that helped me feel so loved and validated. I will be there for those people too.


I just can’t trust people that openly anymore. I’m glad I have a good family and my love, and I easily have a better life than I every person who tried to bully me, including people who were vips, but I will never trust them again.


I might not even trust their race or gender anymore it’s unfair, I never deserved any of that.


Either way I damaged them well. Though it doesn’t matter if the person infront of you is mentally and physically broken, I just never want that kind of crowd in my life again.


I also think most people are stupid and lack good priorities. I have a great life , and if I eliminate some people in it I literally have no problems. One of the good things that work for me is That I love and am a fan of me more than most people on the planet. I feel like I deserve to live more and I deserve to be relevant more.


I don’t think they will do much beyond this. It’s not my problem anyways, it’s their families. I reported it to legal systems, told the planet about it and did my duty so to speak.


I just might have major trust issues for the rest of my life

1
User Profile: fruityPond7887
fruityPond7887 November 15th, 2021

@funnyWriter805

Hi Writer,

I hope this message finds you well. I am sorry to hear that you were bullied and that it left you with some trauma. I can imagine that wasn't easy for you, but I am happy you are very confident and you have people in your life that love you for who you are. That's all that matters <3